Atlanta Restaurant Specials for The 2016 Holidays
12 December 2016
December is a time for giving. Gift giving, charitable giving, giving cookies for cookies exchanges…etc. In the midst of all your generosity, take a break to enjoy some amazing specials that local restaurants are giving to YOU! No matter which part of town you’re in, we have the restaurant specials covered.
Tapas from Under The Cork Tree.
- Under the Cork Tree – Buy one get one tapas from 4-6pm every day in December.
- Tapa Tapa- Miracle on Monroe takes over Midtown restaurant with festive cocktails, movies and guest bartenders every Wednesday-Sunday through Christmas Eve.
- One Eared Stag – Miller High Life 7 oz bottles and fresh oysters for $1 each M-F 5-7pm.
- Trader Vic’s – $6 Signature Mai Tais every Thursday.
- Noble Fin – $1 oysters at the bar beginning at 5pm every Monday in December.
- JCT Kitchen – fixed 4 course meal every Sunday 5-9pm at $26 per person.
- Cibo E Beve – Ladies Night every Wednesday in December all wines by the glass are $5 along
- with parmesan truffle fries, sweet and salty nuts and Calabrese wings.
- Oak Steakhouse – 8 oz CAB burger and frites along with your choice of draft beer or bourbon
- for $12 every Monday at the bar in December.
- New Years Eve at PCM – Skyline Park and Nine Mile Station will host “Roaring Rooftop Bash” from 8pm-1am.
- 3 Dollar Café- Gift Card Promotion that will allow festival tasters to receive $10 back for every $50.00 in gift cards they buy. The Bonus Bucks are only good from January 1, 2016 – February 28, 2016.
Mai Tais for $6 at Trader Vic’s.